Scarlet Heroes + Labyrinth Lord + Whitehack Wizard OSR Campaign Session 0

Wizard Character Sheet + Retainers


Wizard Portrait:


Edmund Portrait:


Dog Portrait:


Woodriver Town: 


Session 0

Today is the day I have finally and officialy graduated the magic academy of my hometown Woodriver. It took me years to get started but it was a must as I was one of the few that managed to enter the place and succeed.

As a genuine wizard I have decided to start my adventuring career, looting dungeons, saving people, getting rich and slaying monsters. The years however haven't given me a strong body and thus I required a helper.

Using money I managed to save over my time as a student, mostly from casting some minor magic for money and stipend. I was able to buy some equipment for myself from the marketplace. In here I also searched for someone who looked tough and dependable.

Hours later I found my first retainer, named Edmund. He was a guardsman before and happily accepted my persuasive offer of 3 sp per day along with half a share of the loot.

Outfitting him in a gambeson, javelin and other gear such as shield strained my wealth but the problem solved itself when I couldn't get the second person to accept my offer, even after looking around and being pointed to a nearby tavern I was unsuccessful, perhaps I was just unlucky this time. The town isn't big but it isn't small either so I can try again later on.

As for now. Me and my retainer Edmund who was paid 10 days worth of money from the get go, took our gear, supplies and set off towards the unknown, this was the frontier town separating kingdom lands and untamed wilds. Our journey begins here.

Just as we were about to leave the town, we got stopped by an animal trainer and bought ourselves a hunting dog for 15 gold pieces, the trainer spent an hour teaching me and Edmund the proper orders and how to take care of the dog. 

Soon the walls of the town faded as we entered the countryside of Woodriver town. Adventure awaits.


Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Scarlet Heroes + Labyrinth Lord + Whitehack Wizard OSR Campaign Session 6

Scarlet Heroes + Labyrinth Lord + Whitehack Wizard OSR Campaign Session 1